Monday, November 4, 2019

My Best Friend

Everyone has a best friend. My best friend is Inan. He reads in class 3 in my school and in my section.
Inan is well mannered boy. He is tall, fair good looking and smart. He is very good in her studies and always does her work attentively in the class. Entire teacher loves him very much.
We too are very good friend. We sit in the class on the same bench side by side. We share many things with each other. We also share our Tiffin. Without him I feel very uneasy at the time of my Tiffin break. We have many good habits and manner very common within us.
He is my best friend, because we have a number of similarities. We love to read fairy tales. We are fond of hearing music watching cartoon like Tom and Jerry. Our favourite colour is red, favourite food is ice-cream and all types of  safe food. Our faourite subject is computer. Inan is very helpful boy also.