Monday, November 4, 2019

My Parents

Parents are the source of our life on earth. I have also parents who have been taking care of me since I was born. They are my best friends, teachers and well wishers. They are very dear to me. I love them very much and obey them with respect. 
My father name is Ashraful Alam. My father is 30 years old. My father is a businessman. My mother name is Liza. My mother is 25 years old. My mother is a housewife. My parents are educated. They care for me very much. Mother takes care of my studies. They are very conscious of my education. They are my heart and soul. My parents maintain our family properly.
They always want that their dream with me come true. My parents always wish that I may be honest, sincere, active, tolerant and polite. They pray for us and help us to make our life successful and hopeful. I am proud of my dear parents. When I grow up I too will take care of them.